MASSIVE EXPANSION AND EXTREMELY RELIABLE THROUGH INNOVATIVE DESIGN
The Norma Monolithic Hollow Point (MHP) is an all copper bullet with massive expansion and great stopping power. Designed to reliably feed into all pistol and carbine chambers, it is calibrated for consistent, devastating and terminal performance regardless of barrel length. By achieving excellent expansion time after time, the Norma MHP has set a new standard for personal defense ammunition.
- Optimized load for reliable performance in all barrel lengths
- One of the largest expanding defensive hollow point bullets in the world
- Designed for reliable feeding out of pistols and pistol caliber carbines
- Cold formed monolithic copper construction for extreme terminal performance
- Extremely consistent penetration and expansion in gelatin and clear ballistics