The InterLock® is designed to be a devastating hunting bullet and nothing less. The InterLock® Ring – a Hornady exclusive – ensures that the core and jacket remain locked during expansion. The InterLock® retains more mass, energy and momentum after impact and transfers that energy to the target. Its reliable stopping power has earned the InterLock® a worldwide reputation as a bullet for serious hunters.
Nickel-plated brass casings, our nickel plating process provides several key benefits, not limited to but including; improved feeding in all actions of firearms enhanced corrosion resistance over traditional brass, improved cosmetics, and ease of cleanup during reloading. Nickel-plated casings will not tarnish like brass during storage or when in contact with foreign materials such as leather, moisture, and other metals.
As with all of Underwood Ammo™ rounds, we utilize flash suppressed powder so that your vision will not be compromised if it becomes necessary to use your firearm in low light.
While taking advantage of our state of the art testing equipment, this high-performance ammunition is field tested using popular, real firearms that our customers are most likely to own out in the real world with all the elements you would experience.
This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
- This ammo is for cartridge size .350 Legend.
- The bullet is made from copper and lead.
- The diameter (caliber) of this bullet is 0.355.
- This bullet weighs 170 grains.
- This bullet leaves the barrel at 2250 feet per second.
- The ammo case is made from Nickel Plated Brass.
- This ammo is a proven round for hunting.
- The bullet in this product does contain lead.
- This round is designed to be subsonic and travels slower than the speed of sound.
- The muzzle energy of this ammo is 1911 ft lbs.
- This product has been designed to be an effective choice for medium sized game hunting applications.
- The bullet in this product has a Sectional Density, (SD) of 0.193. SD is the ratio of an object’s mass to its cross sectional area with respect to a given axis. It conveys how well an object’s mass is distributed (by its shape) to overcome resistance along that axis.
- This ammo IS SAFE to use in a suppressor.
- The bullet in this ammo has a ballistic coefficient (G1) of 0.215 – Generally, the higher the coefficient, the more stable the projectile will be in flight.
- Each box of ammo contains 20 loaded pieces of ammunition.
- This ammo is manufactured by Underwood Ammo