Ruger PC Carbine 9mm Rifle 16" Barrel 17+1 Rounds Black (19122)SKU: G9MM-19122
Thumbnail Filmstrip of Ruger PC Carbine 9mm Rifle 16" Barrel 17+1 Rounds Black (19122) Images
WARNING: You must be 18 years or older to purchase a rifle or shotgun (except in states that require you to be 21 years of age or older). You must be 21 years or older to purchase a handgun, lower receiver, or supressor. All firearms must ship to a licensed FFL dealer, as required by law.
Ruger is one of the nation's leading manufacturers of rugged, reliable firearms for the commercial sporting market. With products made in America, Ruger offers a firearm to meet every shooter's needs.
- CNC-milled handguard that is Type III hard-coat anodized aluminum for maximum durability, with Magpul M-LOK accessory attachment slots on all four sides for easy mounting of M-LOK-compatible rails and accessories.
- Factory-installed, barrel-mounted picatinny rail allows for the forward mounting of optics.
- Interchangeable magazine wells for use of common Ruger and Glock magazines. Ships with SR-Series/Security-9 pistol magazine well installed and an additional magazine well accepting Glock magazines is included. Ruger American Pistol magazine wells are available at ShopRuger.com.
- Easy takedown enables quick separation of the barrel/forend assembly from the action for ease of transportation and storage. Takedown is as simple as locking the bolt back and verifying that the rifle is unloaded, pushing a recessed lever, twisting the subassemblies and pulling them apart.
- Dead blow action features a custom tungsten dead blow weight that shortens bolt travel and reduces felt recoil and muzzle rise. Bolt is machined from heat treated, chrome-moly steel to ensure strength, structural integrity and durability.
- Reversible magazine release and reversible charging handle to support left- or right-handed use or one-handed control manipulation while maintaining a proper firing grip.
- Cold hammer-forged, chrome-moly steel barrel with ultra-precise rifling provides exceptional accuracy and longevity. The heavy contour barrel provides consistent accuracy, while barrel fluting sheds unnecessary weight and allows for quick handling.
- Threaded barrel with included thread protector allows for use of standard muzzle accessories.
- Chassis system features a flared magwell for improved magazine reloading capabilities as well as integrated, rear-mounted QD cups.
- Lower receiver is fitted with a six-position, telescoping, Magpul MOE buttstock on a proprietary receiver extension capable of accepting both commercial and Mil-Spec aftermarket stocks.
- Ergonomic pistol grip features an extended trigger reach for more precise trigger control.
- Glass-filled polymer chassis system, with integrated rear 7075-T6 aluminum picatinny rail, allows for the mounting of standard AR grips and picatinny rail-mountable stocks or extensions.
- Light, crisp trigger pull with minimal overtravel and positive reset utilizing proven 10/22® trigger components.
- CNC-machined from an aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum billet, the receiver includes an integrated Picatinny-style† rail and is Type III hard-coat anodized for maximum durability.
- Also includes: one, SR-Series or Security-9 pistol magazine and hex wrenches for disassembly of the chassis and aluminum handguard, as well as removal of the charging handle.
SpecificationsGun Caliber: 9mm Luger
Barrel Length: 16.12"
Twist Rate: 1:10
Threaded Muzzle: Yes
Stock Type: Collapsible
Stock Material: Polymer
Stock Color: Black
Barrel Finish: Black
Case Included: No
Frame Material: Aluminum
Frame Finish: Anodized Black
Magazine Style: Detachable
Barrel Thread: 1/2"-28
Gun Capacity: 17+1
Gun Weight: 10.1
Overall Length: 32.25 inches
Muzzle Device: Thread Protector
Grip Color: Black
Grip Material: Polymer
Grip Style: Stippled
Sight - Front: None
Sight - Rear: None