Ruger PC Carbine 9mm Rifle 16" Threaded Barrel Black (19100)SKU: G9MM-19100
Thumbnail Filmstrip of Ruger PC Carbine 9mm Rifle 16" Threaded Barrel Black (19100) Images
WARNING: You must be 18 years or older to purchase a rifle or shotgun (except in states that require you to be 21 years of age or older). You must be 21 years or older to purchase a handgun, lower receiver, or supressor. All firearms must ship to a licensed FFL dealer, as required by law.
- Interchangeable magazine wells for use of common Ruger and Glock magazines. Ships with SR-Series/Security-9 pistol magazine well installed and an additional magazine well accepting Glock magazines is included.
- Easy takedown enables quick separation of the barrel/forend assembly from the action for ease of transportation and storage. Takedown is as simple as locking the bolt back and verifying that the rifle is unloaded, pushing a recessed lever, twisting the subassemblies and pulling them apart.
- Dead blow action features a custom tungsten dead blow weight that shortens bolt travel and reduces felt recoil and muzzle rise. Bolt is machined from heat treated, chrome-moly steel to ensure strength, structural integrity and durability.
- Reversible magazine release and reversible charging handle to support left- or right-handed use or one-handed control manipulation while maintaining a proper firing grip.
- Cold hammer-forged, chrome-moly steel barrel with ultra-precise rifling provides exceptional accuracy and longevity. The heavy contour barrel provides consistent accuracy, while barrel fluting sheds unnecessary weight and allows for quick handling.
- Threaded barrel with included thread protector allows for use of standard muzzle accessories.
- Accurate sighting system with adjustable ghost ring rear aperture sight and non-glare, protected blade front sight.
- Soft rubber buttpad with spacers allows the rifle to be properly sized for different shooters or varying levels of outerwear or defensive gear (three, 1/2" spacers included).
- Durable, glass-filled nylon synthetic buttstock features a proprietary texture for enhanced control and an integral sling mount for rapid sling attachment .
- Light, crisp trigger pull with minimal overtravel and positive reset utilizing proven 10/22 trigger components.
- CNC-machined from an aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum billet, the receiver includes an integrated Picatinny-style† rail and is Type III hard-coat anodized for maximum durability.
- Also includes: one, SR-Series or Security-9 pistol magazine and hex wrenches for rear sight adjustment, buttpad spacer adjustment and charging handle removal.
SpecificationsGun Caliber: 9mm Luger
Barrel Length: 16.12"
Twist Rate: 1:10
Threaded Muzzle: Yes
Stock Type: Fixed
Stock Material: Synthetic
Stock Color: Black
Barrel Finish: Black
Case Included: No
Frame Material: Aluminum Alloy
Frame Finish: Black
Magazine Style: Detachable
Barrel Thread: 1/2"-28
Gun Capacity: 17+1
Gun Weight: 8.88
Overall Length: 34.4 inches
Muzzle Device: Thread Protector
Sight - Front: Fixed Blade
Sight - Rear: Ghost Ring